A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Theresa Meikle | December 12, 2016 , 12:21 pm
Lucy West, internationally renowned educator and author, indicates that in order to cultivate a culture of deep thinking and understanding in the classroom it is essential to give “the weight in conversation to students not just the teacher.” We know
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience