A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Nora Newcombe | May 9, 2016 , 3:43 pm
In the first 5 or 6 years of life, we often think that children should begin to learn math by learning to count, and maybe we add in a bit of simple addition and subtraction. But teachers in JK and SK can do more. And it can be FUN!!
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills