A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By David Landy | January 28, 2016 , 7:23 pm
The Paradox Formal notations present a basic conundrum for mathematics teaching and learning: We all know that algebraic notation is tremendously powerful in the hands of experts. On the other hand, the sad reality is that most students don’t get muc
By Lucy West | January 13, 2016 , 9:35 pm
Have you ever felt like you weren’t being heard? Have you ever refrained from speaking up even when you felt strongly about something? Skillfully speaking up and listening well are two of the most important life skills we can master and rarely are they
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience