Date and Time:Tuesday, March 6 at
Exploring our Evolving Understanding of Self-Regulation
This session is designed to support the implementation of The Kindergarten Program (2016) and Growing Success: The Kindergarten Addendum (2016) and foster connections across pedagogical approaches K-3.
This virtual learning session will engage participants in a reflective, co-learning stance and interactive dialogue focused on:
• considering the self-regulation needs of individual children using an inquiry stance,
• self-regulation as an individual process vs the activities we use to promote/teach self-regulation,
• the impact on children of adult constructs of self-regulation,
• shifts in our practice as our understanding of self-regulation evolves, and
• communicating about learning related to self-regulation.