A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Theo Koffler | May 1, 2017 , 10:00 am
If I could go back and tell my teenage self just one thing, it would be: “Relax, stop trying so hard! You're good enough just as you are.” If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have forgiven myself when I faltered, stopped self-limiting thoughts in t
By Elli Weisbaum | June 13, 2016 , 8:12 pm
Over the last decade mindfulness has become increasingly popular. A 2015 UK Parliamentary report recommended its implementation into the sectors of health, education, workplace and criminal justice. The reason why mindfulness has become so widely accep
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills