A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Doreen Scott-Dunne | April 3, 2017 , 3:11 pm
This blog challenges a few myths in spelling education and shares solutions to help students want to and aim to spell better. Myth #1 “We don’t teach spelling anymore – spelling doesn’t matter!” It matters when it’s public! If you are
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills
- Dispel the Biggest Spelling Myths with Doreen Scott-Dunne
- How To Get Unstuck When Planning Your Lesson