A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Doreen Scott-Dunne | April 3, 2017 , 3:11 pm
This blog challenges a few myths in spelling education and shares solutions to help students want to and aim to spell better. Myth #1 “We don’t teach spelling anymore – spelling doesn’t matter!” It matters when it’s public! If you are
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry