A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Mark Chubb | March 6, 2017 , 1:16 pm
Who Makes the Biggest Impact? A few years ago I had the opportunity to listen to Damian Cooper (expert on assessment and evaluation here in Ontario) give a talk at OAME. He shared an analogy with us that I found particularly interesting. He talked
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry