A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Mark Chubb | March 6, 2017 , 1:16 pm
Who Makes the Biggest Impact? A few years ago I had the opportunity to listen to Damian Cooper (expert on assessment and evaluation here in Ontario) give a talk at OAME. He shared an analogy with us that I found particularly interesting. He talked
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills
- Dispel the Biggest Spelling Myths with Doreen Scott-Dunne
- How To Get Unstuck When Planning Your Lesson