A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Jeffrey Wilhelm & Adam Fachler | March 22, 2017 , 12:18 pm
You sit down with a cup of coffee and the best of intentions: to plan out your new unit or lessons for the week. You Google your topic, consult Pinterest, and maybe look at a teacher’s guide for inspiration. Then you look up. A half hour has passe
By Lyn Sharratt | April 11, 2016 , 3:27 pm
Do you know all your students and how each one is doing? Have you put the FACE on the data in order to have cognitive insights and make emotional connections with each student? I feel very strongly that Data Walls provide a visual representation of where
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills