A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Beate Planche | April 17, 2017 , 12:07 pm
Applicable to every level of a school system, collaborative professionalism is defined in the Ontario Ministry of Education Policy and Program Memorandum No. 159 as “working together, sharing knowledge, skills and experience to improve student achieveme
By Doreen Scott-Dunne | April 3, 2017 , 3:11 pm
This blog challenges a few myths in spelling education and shares solutions to help students want to and aim to spell better. Myth #1 “We don’t teach spelling anymore – spelling doesn’t matter!” It matters when it’s public! If you are
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry