A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Erin Maloney, Jonathan Fugelsang & Daniel Ansari | November 17, 2016 , 3:22 pm
Mathematics education in Ontario is a hotly debated topic, a large emphasis lately being on whether we should focus on the newer “discovery math” (also known as “Inquiry-based learning”) or the older “learn-by-rote” approach. While both ap
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills