A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Erin Maloney, Jonathan Fugelsang & Daniel Ansari | November 17, 2016 , 3:22 pm
Mathematics education in Ontario is a hotly debated topic, a large emphasis lately being on whether we should focus on the newer “discovery math” (also known as “Inquiry-based learning”) or the older “learn-by-rote” approach. While both ap
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience