A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Todd Sniezek | October 11, 2016 , 9:54 pm
Quite often, teachers will run up to me when I’m in a school and tell me how much technology has made their classrooms more enriching for their students. Technology has saved them. iPads, Chromebooks, SMARTboards, etc. have changed their lesso
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience