A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Todd Sniezek | October 11, 2016 , 9:54 pm
Quite often, teachers will run up to me when I’m in a school and tell me how much technology has made their classrooms more enriching for their students. Technology has saved them. iPads, Chromebooks, SMARTboards, etc. have changed their lesso
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills
- Dispel the Biggest Spelling Myths with Doreen Scott-Dunne
- How To Get Unstuck When Planning Your Lesson