A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Ruth Beatty | August 15, 2016 , 4:47 pm
For the past four years I have been working with Indigenous and non-Native educators to explore what it means to create culturally responsive mathematics education for students in Ontario. Culturally responsive education makes mathematics more meaningful
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience