A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By John Hattie and Ashley McLellan | July 11, 2016 , 6:13 pm
Whenever conversations come around to the importance of collaboration, there are a lot of nodding heads and it would seem that everyone is on the same page; we get it, it’s important. Educators all have a pretty good understanding of what collaboration
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience
- Cascading Challenges: A Choreographed Approach to Sustained Student Inquiry
- What Really Matters: Self-acceptance as the Key to Success
- Deepen Classroom Collaboration by Refining Your Leadership Skills