A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By John Hattie and Ashley McLellan | July 11, 2016 , 6:13 pm
Whenever conversations come around to the importance of collaboration, there are a lot of nodding heads and it would seem that everyone is on the same page; we get it, it’s important. Educators all have a pretty good understanding of what collaboration
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience