A collection of expert voices from Ontario, and around the world. Please contact hello@LearningX.ca to contribute..
By Elli Weisbaum | June 13, 2016 , 8:12 pm
Over the last decade mindfulness has become increasingly popular. A 2015 UK Parliamentary report recommended its implementation into the sectors of health, education, workplace and criminal justice. The reason why mindfulness has become so widely accep
- Two “Must Make Moves” to Get You Ahead In Your Lesson Planning
- Part 2: Spatial Reasoning as an Essential Building Block of Pre-K and Kindergarten Education
- Part 1: The Importance of Spatial Reasoning and Geometry in Kindergarten
- Tired of Lifeless End-of-year Student Surveys? Try This Instead.
- Identifying Risk and Raising Resilience